Thursday, December 5, 2013

Day 99: Pokeddexy Day 4 Ampharos


Day 99:
Wellp. Looks like I'm late with my submission once again. This whole 9-6 thing really makes time management hard. Oh well, I'm enjoying my job so I really can't complain.


Pokeddexy Challenge Day 4: Favorite Electric Pokemon.


I chose Ampharos. Ampharos really was one of those pokemon that was love at first sight for me. I don't know why, but I find this dude so charming, even if I really have no idea what the heck he's supposed to be. I always sort of assumed he was some sort of jeweled dinosaur.

The first time I played Gold I also had the little story in my head that it was the dream of my Ampharos to become one of the night's stars. I always he imagined he lived a very sad existence, always smiling so no one would know. I really don't know why I thought I had a depressed Ampharos when I was 10, I just did okay?
Anyways, that was the inspiration for today's entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment